Re: migrating 9i/HP-UX DB to 10g/Solaris

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

If it is a small database, I'd probably use export 9i -> import 10g. If it's got any significant size, I'd consider upgrading to 10g on HPUX, then use transportable tablespaces to Solaris/10g.

Just my 2 pesos.

Dan

I have been assigned to do best option to migrating 9i/HP-UX DB to 10g/Solaris, any body can forward me the step by step instructions to accomplish this, in both cases if the DB size is small/big.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jun 25 2007 - 15:08:27 CDT