Re: RMAN error (ORA-19502)

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:54:40 +0300

Robert,

The server has 4 databases running on it. Other three databases RMAN backup works fine. Surprisingly, archive logs backup is okay, single datafile or set of tables, single tablespace or set of tablespaces backup also run without any problems. The problem comes when trying to backup complete database.

Jaffar

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."