Re: Netbackup on a RAC

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:47:01 -0400

You didn't provide any requirements so it's not really possible to judge. RAC and Netbackup is not enough. This can only give two answers - it works or it doesn't.

What you quoted looks like some random rumbling... I kind of see someone is trying to make few points there and even reserve the right to say later that it's all your fault and you've been warned - "save this email so we can all remember that this was mentioned".

Whatever someone tried to say - you can interpret it in any way you like and won't be too far from it.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group