Re: 10gR2 Performance sux!

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:53:06 -0400

While you let us all shot in the dark trying to pinpoint your possible problem, why don't you trace the session, see for yourself what's the problem and go from there?
Do you think that implementing half-random recommendations would be faster?

[repost after over-quote]

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group