Re: Certification

From: David Lord <dlordster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:49:51 +0100

Stephen,

Isn't that always the case with exams? No one employs me for being good at passing exams; its the knowledge I've picked up on the way that counts. I very much doubt I would have spent every evening for a month reading about 10g new features without the incentive of an exam at the end of it; not to mention the mick I'd have taken out of me if I failed.

David