Re: Backup Controlfile and ArchiveLog

From: Jeremy Paul Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 12:20:40 -0500

In my last email I was not talking about the blog post... that post was something entirely different that I tested last night.

Monday night we tested with shutdown immediate. It did require us to recover the online log file and open resetlogs. If I have time this afternoon then I'll do it again and post the output...

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Schneider
Chicago, IL