RE: SSH Autologin problem

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:26:11 -0600

Thanks a bunch Jared. I got it working after a couple of reboots somehow. My guess is that I changed a parameter in the ssh config file but it didn't take effect when just restarted the service. Anyway, it's all good now.

Enjoy your class!!

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)