Re: OT: Business Objects

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:26:45 -0500

Thanks to all of you for your feedback. I asked the developer about BO, and I got it installed on my PC so now I can play with it and see for myself what is going on. There is a bit of a learning curve for me, but it really helps to give me some perspective on what is going on.

I do think the issue of the Universe definition is playing a key role in the few performance problems we have encountered. Now I have to figure out how to tackle that. =)

--
Charles Schultz