Veritas backups

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:55:27 -0600

Need a contact for Veritas backups.

We currently backup our 9.2.0.8 production database (RHEL4 on Dell server) to disk. We then use Veritas 6.x (latest patch level) to do an OS backup of the RMAN disk backups to tape. We are having difficulty getting Veritas to write to more than one tape at a time with these OS backups. Is this even possible?

My SA says HELP! I'd like to put him in contact directly with someone and get out of the loop since I don't know Veritas.

Sandy