Re: Capturing all SQL_IDs for a SessionId

From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for replying.

I found another way by means of database logoff trigger, where I could query the v$open_cursor to get a list of sql_ids for that particular session. I could save just the sql_ids and/or sql_text for that session in another table. I also have control over which specific UserIds I want to do this collection for.

-Deepak

v$active_session_history is as close as you will get without putting a sql_trace on the session. It samples every second.

On 4/25/07, Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Is there a way to capture all the SQL_IDs that a session generated - historically?

I have tried a couple of options like v$open_cursor (it's volatile in the sense that entries exist as long as the session exist).

v$active_session_history - Does only sampling and does not capture every sql.

Pls correct me if my above observations are wrong.

Thanks,
Deepak

Do You Yahoo!?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Apr 26 2007 - 11:05:26 CDT