Capturing all SQL_IDs for a SessionId

From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:30:45 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to capture all the SQL_IDs that a session generated - historically?

I have tried a couple of options like v$open_cursor (it's volatile in the sense that entries exist as long as the session exist).

v$active_session_history - Does only sampling and does not capture every sql.

Pls correct me if my above observations are wrong.

Thanks,
Deepak

Do You Yahoo!?