RE: dba_jobs stopped working

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:59:45 -0400

Are there jobs 'running' in the dba_jobs_running table? Are you on Windows... If so you need to break it, and reschedule the next into the future it until they are all gone. I have seen that on Windows ... heard it was a dll thingy. The bottom line is that it is possible that the job kicks off before the other finishes, and this can repeat.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson_at_crowley.com
x72546
904 727-2546

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of John Dunn Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:26 AM
To: oracle-l
Subject: dba_jobs stopped working

After years of working OK I have a problem with dba_jobs

The job is on dba_jobs. There are adequate job_queue_proceses, but the code is not being run.

Platform is oracle 9.2 on Solaris

I have bounced database to no avail.

Any one experienced this?

John