Re: Flashback query error

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:06:30 -0400

Crisis averted ... got the data back from our replication site which just happened to be up for BCP testing ... the fates are smiling on us today :)

However ... I'd still like to figure out what happened with the flashback procedure. I've used this successfully in the past so I'm puzzled. The error is:

   matl_doc_month.LOAD_DATE);

                  *

ERROR at line 62:
ORA-06550: line 62, column 19:
PL/SQL: ORA-00984: column not allowed here ORA-06550: line 37, column 1:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

Sorry for the incomplete post earlier ... I was watching the clock run down on my retention window and stressing :)

Robyn