Flashback query error

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:12:17 -0400

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use flashback query to recover some data, and the procedure I've used in the past is failing. Does anyone else see the error in this code? The column match the table and I've used this in the past.

declare cursor flash_recover is
select * from matl_doc_month;
  matl_doc_month_rec matl_doc_month%rowtype; begin
 dbms_flashback.enable_at_time(sysdate - 60/1440);   open flash_recover;
 dbms_flashback.disable;
 loop
 fetch flash_recover into matl_doc_month_rec;   exit when flash_recover%notfound;
insert into matl_doc_month values

  (matl_doc_month.ACCT_DOC_FYP,
   matl_doc_month.MATL_NUM,
   matl_doc_month.PLANT,