Windows DB best practices

From: Stephen Andert <andert_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:28:16 -0700

Yes, I know the first one is "use *nix" but I am tired of fighting about it and my boss made the decision.

The main question I have is whether to create an oracle-specific account or just use an administrator account. Also, any links to Windows best practices would be great.

--

Stephen
http://andertfamily.net/racing_reports.aspx

Any idiot can run.
It takes a special kind of idiot to run a marathon.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Apr 10 2007 - 12:28:16 CDT