Anjo Kolk presenting in Holland

From: Marco Gralike <Marco.Gralike_at_AMIS.nl>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:57:20 +0200

I normally wouldn't really post something like this here, but I couldn't resist. I got Anjo Kolk's busy schedule even a little bit more under strain by an extra presentation at the AMIS headquater in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands. After seeing the presentation at Hotsos in Dallas this year, I asked if he could do a reprise session in Holland. Anjo agreed.

So if you are nearby and want (besides a free dinner ;-) to see a great presentation ("How the Middle Tier is Slowing Down Your Database"), and didn't had the chance yet...Please hop in! (don't forget to register, so we know how much food we need ;-)

with regards,

Marco

http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=1775
http://blog.gralike.com/