Re: Further adventures in the world of RAC - Part 1

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:40:54 -0500

I was wondering when you were going to take it somewhere else. Did you just wake up yesterday and decide to be a hard-ass for the rest of the week? I was under the impression that this list was for support and Q&A. Sorry if I was mistaken and it's only for OCMs to discuss their golf scores.

Although comp.databases.oracle.server already had tough nut in Sybrand Bakker, so you might have big shoes to fill if he hasn't posted lately.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
http://seilerwerks.blogspot.com