tns-1169

From: Joe Smith <joe_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:52:19 -0500

Does anybody know how to stop the error message in the listener.log:

TNS-01169: The listener has not recognized the password

I have read the docs on metalink and realize that you must do:

set current_listener LISTENER_orcl

change_password

set password

save_config

I can see the the command completes successfully. I can see the encrypted password at the bottom of the listener.ora file.

Does anybody know?

thanks.

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/