Re: CRS install failing

From: Dyno Fu <dyno.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:26:24 +0800

William,

 oerr prif 12
000012,0, "failed to initialize cluster support services" // *Cause: The cluster support services module was not configured correctly. // *Action: Check the messages in the log file oifcfg.log.

so what is in oifcfg.log?
and what is your RAC configuration, i mean, where you put the CSS, OCR file etc. and the output of crs_stat, ocrdump?

rgds,
Dyno