Re: dml that made locking

From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 08:36:27 +0700

I don't think so that jonathan lewis and jk. still have the same head and leg -:)
by the way, here my keyboard is so fast to type....so when i want ty type Mark D Powell, but jkstill apearing on screen..... :)

so jkstill, jonathan lewis and Mark D Powell all of them are human, that i never read about the author on that page.....sorry.....

regards
ujang_at_indonesia

On 4/2/07, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Must be April 1st. :)
>
> On 4/1/07, Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_verizon.net> wrote:

> > > How did I get credit for that?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Jared Still
> > > Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist
> > >

> > I guess that the big secret is finally out. Today is the right day for
> > telling
> > the world that "Jonathan Lewis" is just one of the nicknames used by Jared
> > Still.
> > There some other nicknames too, but the time is yet right for revealing
> > them to
> > the un-appreciating world. This secret was one of the best kept secrets of
> > the
> > Oracle world and the few of us who have "Perl for Oracle DBA", "Practical
> > Oracle 8i" and "Cost-Based Fundamentals" have noticed that all three books
> > have
> > been written by the same author. It is the same unmistakably clear and
> > interesting
> > writing style, the same detailed examples, explanations and illustrations,
> > the
> > same attention to details and clarity.
> > Time has passed, the word has begun to spread and it is the time to
> > finally
> > reveal the big secret to the world: Jonathan Lewis and Jared Still are one
> > and
> > the same person.
> >

> > --
> > Mladen Gogala