RE: can we call unix scripts from oracle database

From: <jim.silverman_at_thomson.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:20:20 -0400

Edwin, apparently our Exchange server, in its infinite wisdom, considered the ".ksh" file containing the shell script snippet, as "potentially harmful" and stripped it from the message. I've now attached it in a ".txt" file; hopefully it will arrive successfully this time.

 <<x1.txt>>

Jim Silverman
Senior Systems Database Administrator
Solucient, LLC - A Thomson Company
Telephone: 734-669-7641
FAX:            734-930-7611
E-Mail:         jim.silverman_at_thomson.com