Re: can we call unix scripts from oracle database

From: edwin devadanam <edwin_kodamala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

Stefan,

  We have couple of 8i,9i and 10gR2 instances.   useful updates have come and i would like to more about this.   Could somebody provide be pratically applied scripts which are called from oracle database.

  thanks,
  Edwin.K

Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com> wrote:   Which database version ?

Stefan

  On 3/30/07, edwin devadanam <edwin_kodamala_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,

  Does anyone know how to call unix scripts from oracle database?   Is it possible........or am i talking something alien.....

  regards,
  Edwin.K

  The fish are biting.

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.