Grid Control on AIX

From: Ron S Cetnar <RCetnar_at_uamail.albany.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:19:28 -0400

Is anyone using Grid Control 10gR2 on IBM's AIX. If so, did you have any problems installing and/or getting the product to run on the os. I tried to do an install with 10gR1 and had many problems. Oracle support suggested to wait for 10gR2. So before I begin I was just wondering if anyone was successful with the install and getting it to run. Any pitfalls that I should be aware of? We are using AIX 5.2. Also I found only a readme and a quick install guide for installation documentation. Is there any other install documentation out for AIX. I have found install doc for HP, Linux and Solaris, but nothing for AIX.

Thanks for your time.

Ron

Ron Cetnar

Supervising Programmer/Analyst/Oracle DBA University applications Development (UAD)

Building: Management Service Center - 100 Room 110
1400 Washington Ave
Albany, NY 12222
Work Phone: 518 437-4535
Fax Number: 518 437-4540
Email Address: rcetnar_at_uamail.albany.edu