Re: too many session open and you can't log in?

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:20:49 -0500

I have seen this happen a few times as a result of mutex blocking. Oracle's suggestion is to turn off mutexes (assuming you are using them). I can dig up the parameter if you are interested. Because you cannot login, they are a bear to trace. You can go after them with a debugger like gdb or the popular shared-memory linkers that a few geniuses have worked on.

--
Charles Schultz