Re: Weird tables created by oracle?

From: Michael Garfield Sørensen, CeDeT <mgs_at_CeDeT.dk>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:51:16 +0100

Hi David,

They are objects "saved" in the recyclebin. To get rid of them use:

   PURGE RECYCLEBIN; To not have them in the first place add PURGE to your DROPings -

   DROP ... PURGE; To see what they were:

   select object_name,type,original_name from recyclebin;

To learn more (i.e. how to restore them) - check the fine manuals!

HTH
Michael Garfield Sörensen, CeDeT