RE: 10g upgrade survey--performance/stability

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:42:07 -0700

Here are the notes/bugs I was referring to:

Subject: ORA-600 [22635] and ORA-600 [KOKEIIX1] Reported While Upgrading Or Patching Databases To 10.2.0.3

          Doc ID
<https://metalink.oracle.com/help/usaeng/Search/search.html#file> : Note:412271.1

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Zhu,Chao

So with all the long discussion about how to upgrade (actually decided by your business requirement: downtime, dbsize mostly), anyone have something to summarize when it comes to performance area/stable in 10g after migrate to 10.2.0.3(our target version)?