RE: 10g upgrade survey--performance/stability

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:04:29 -0700

There are some bugs posted on Metalink that specifically affect data upgraded to 10.2.0.3. I don't recall them off the top of my head, but they have been posted on this list in the last few weeks so you might want to search the archives and/or Metalink and/or open an SR to check them.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Zhu,Chao

So with all the long discussion about how to upgrade (actually decided by your business requirement: downtime, dbsize mostly), anyone have something to summarize when it comes to performance area/stable in 10g after migrate to 10.2.0.3(our target version)?