10g upgrade survey

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:22:28 -0600

List,

If you've upgraded more than one database to 10g, please let me know what method you chose:

  1. dbua
  2. Manual upgrade
  3. Created a 10g database and migrated the data.

Either reply to the list or to me directly. Also please let me know why you chose the path you selected and if you had to do it again if you'd done it differently.

Thanks,
Dennis Williams