Why don't you buy some medications to be healthy?

From: Clique J. Biddle <lin_at_gpsfun.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 17:27:52 -0500

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://kikaq.hk

No one will know that you are using medications. Completely CONIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase. Received on Sat Mar 03 2007 - 16:27:52 CST