Re: incremental backups

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:53:26 +0300

Cummulative Incremental backups would better, as Allen said. In case of file corruption, I guess, Oracle always look for Archived logs, if they are available.

On 3/3/07, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/2/07, ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > I spoke to someone I know who has been a dba for 20 years.
> >

> A side note: Credibility is not earned just with seniority. What you
> do with those 20 years has some impact. :)
>

> --
> Jared Still

Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle ACE
8i,9i & 10g OCP DBA

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."