Re: RMAN hangs after 10.2 upgrade

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:04:44 -0800

It would be interesting to see an strace output from the RMAN process.

That is somewhat problematic however, as you are on Windows.

There is a free strace for windows:
http://www.intellectualheaven.com/default.asp?BH=projects&H=strace.htm

I have not tried it since version 0.3 - it did not work well for me.

As it is now at 0.8, it may be worth checking out.

Jared

--
Jared Still