Re: Oracle Configuration Manager

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:52:49 -0600

Take into consideration a Unix admin with limited Oracle knowledge just got a notice from Oracle strongly recommending the application of a "patch". From what I see on metalink this is self contained software which is currently not installed on the OS. This is not a patch. That is tis what I regard as deceptive. I will check out some of the training.

Thanks,
Ethan