Re: SQL Developer question

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:59:03 -0700

I had no problem finding the tables for the other users. The problem was trying to get them into query builder. I got my answer form the SQL Developer Exchange forum. You can't use tables from other schemas in the query builder. It's been logged as a bug and will be fixed.

In the meantime, we can use the drag and drop feature for the tables or expanding the tables and using drag and drop on the columns. It works well enough for those who know how to write sql. People who don't know how to write sql and need access (read only) to other schemas will continue to use TOAD. Sandy