RE: SQL Developer question

From: Shreeni <shreeni_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:33:08 -0600

I dont think thats directly possible but they can pick tables from the Object Navigator ? No ?

I am so much spoilt by the ease-of-use of TOAD, I find SQLDeveloper far behind in terms easy usability. But of late 8.1.0.36 and above of TOAD, I am getting really short-fused on numerous AVs, bugs, some 600s even. I am slowly but surely getting used to SQLDeveloper which has not once crashed on me yet.

Thanks and have a good day.

Shreeni
(630) 401-2887 (Mobile)
(630) 837-1730 (Home)