RE: assign permissions data_owner to data_select

From: Baumgartel, Paul <paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:17:57 -0000

Bob,

Your trigger wouldn't be on logon for data_select, since it cannot grant privileges to itself. You'd start out with grants on existing objects, then create a DDL trigger for data_owner that grants SELECT on newly-created selectable (tables, views, sequences, clusters).

Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
DBA & Admin - NY, KIGA 1