Re: oerr for Windows

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:01:50 +0100

Rich, You know what, I won't give you fish, but teach a little fishing (not 'phishing')

Recently, the world wide web has been enhanced by a search engine. The smart guys that had this idea called it 'google', for whatever reason. If you find that engine, and key in two search criteria, 'windows' and 'oerr', it will search the web for you to find this.

I just tried it, and it worked, at least, when I keyed in the words and hit the search button, it was able to find some sites with an oerr for windows. If Mladens solution doesn't work, maybe this one can help.

Actually, it would have been much faster if you had done that right away, instead of searching for this list, composing some prose with a complete question, and then wait for the answer maybe to pop up. Thinking of this, it would make sense for the future to try that first. It is more responsive, not offended by short questions of just two words. It took me just a couple of seconds, and this method hasn't given you a straight answer in over an hour.

HTH, Carel-Jan