RE: Using DD to Read Data from Oracle Datafiles

From: Kerber, Andrew <Andrew.Kerber_at_umb.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:22:54 -0600

Having read through several of the sites that purport to express Oracle best practices in light of Sarbanes-Oxley, I can safely say that if all recommendations are implemented, you would have a completely secure database.

And also one that could only be accessed by a dumb terminal hardwired into the Oracle server.

Andrew W. Kerber
Oracle DBA
UMB     "If at first you dont succeed, dont take up skydiving"