Re: ORACLE-L dinner at RMOUG?

From: Walt Weaver <weaver1308_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:17:40 -0700

I'll plan on being there, but it depends on how long it takes me, Bill, Jared, and Tuomas to get from DIA to downtown Denver on Tuesday. We may very well wind up at the Bucksnort and spend a few days there.

We may also miss the exit for downtown and wind up in Cheyenne and decide to stay there until Frontier Days.

But, I'll do my best.

--Walt
  Bozeman, Montana