RE: 10.2.0.1 DST patchset

From: Prem <premjhere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:40:31 +0530

The most horrible patch I have ever applied . Applying a patch cannot be made more complex than this. Oracle has did that.

Understanding "what/how to do" for this DST patch is itself a herculean task . I wonder why can't oracle have a single, clear document for each patch. They seem to generate work.

Jp.