Sometimes I despair

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:57:18 +0000

Of recruiters, and indeed their candidates.

So I got a CV (resume) today. The agent's email was entitled "The Best Developer in England" and urged me to get in contact quickly to avoid a 'bidding war'. So far so hyped, but then of course I just had to read the CV of the best developer in England. There were many good bits, but I spluttered my coffee at

So there you have it, major government projects are designed by the holiday cover guy.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA