RE: bbed?

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:03:37 -0500

Which is why it's password protected. But, let's not open that can of worms again....

To anyone who wants to know the password: If you really want to use it, you should be clever enough to find the password. Don't ask people to tell you what it is. ;-)

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be done at all. -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of William Wagman Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:40 PM To: oracle-l
Subject: bbed?

Someone just passed this on to me. I checked a coupl of my systems and didn't find it. It's an editor for modifying dbfs. The page:

<http://www.petefinnigan.com/weblog/archives/00000999.htm>

refers to ways of misusing the tool. The PDF paper has a few pages of instructions, then some interesting examples of the tool's uses starting on page 25.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center
wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu