RE: Dba or cook?

From: Richard J. Goulet <rgoulet_at_kanbay.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:28:21 -0500

Must have been written around noon time, your know "chief cook, bottle washer, and DBA".

Dick Goulet, Senior Oracle DBA

45 Bartlett St Marlborough, Ma 01752, USA Tel.: 598.573.1978 |Fax: 508.229.2019 | Cell:508.742.5795

RGoulet_at_kanbay.com

: POWERING TRANSFORMATION

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Kerber, Andrew Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:22 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Dba or cook?

Below is an actual email I received. I bet a server would have to be marinated a longggggg time to be edible.

Hello

We have a 2 -3 months contract need with a large client of us in St Louis
for a strong Oracle DBA.

Candidate needs to have experience in configuring and marinating development servers as well as managing production servers. Experience with Oracle 9i and/or 10g is required.

This is a possible hire opportunity after the initial contract but candidates need to be Green Card holders or US Citizens to be considered for fulltime employment.

Please send your resume along with contact, rate/salary and availability details if you are open to consider the opportunity.

Thank you

Andrea Skinner
Aptude Inc
www.aptude.com
630-692-6700 X 18

*Ask about our Consultant Referral Program* You could earn $500 for qualified referrals. Disclosure: Candidates must have worked for Aptude, Inc. for a period of
3 months
(90 Days) prior to receipt of Referral Fee

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system. Thank you.

klogo.gif