Re: Dba or cook?

From: Bob <orcl_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:52:41 -0500

I like this even more...

> We have a 2 -3 months contract need with a large client of us in St Louis
> for a strong Oracle DBA.

Im hearing heavy lifting and moving... desks, server racks. :-0

I saw one better than this. (to large customer...)

"we apologize for any incontinence this may have caused"

what he really meant was

we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

hehehe....

Bob

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify