Re: Re: Rollback waiting on 'cache buffer chains' latch

From: Andrey Kriushin <Andrey.Kriushin_at_rdtex.ru>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 04:13:45 +0300 (MSK)

Well, that might be useful by itself to

- avoid shared pool fragmentation
- prevent other ready to fire inconsistencies
- remind the boss of DBA importance

of which the later is the only acceptable reason :-)

BTW, one of Oracle sale reps told me that they have a new "service". Those customers who can not afford Premium Support, can pay some extra for SR processing speedup. Does anybody else ever heard of such a "service"?

--Andrey