Re: Does anyone use 10gR2 Grid control for enterprise wide monitoring ?

From: Prem <premjhere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:11:28 +0530

Yes Raj . I agree. we too have shell scripts which do a pretty decent job.

All we are doing is :

we (at EDS) are evaluating grid control and if it fares well , we would be making it as a standard for our customer (for enterprise wide monitoring).

So I was just curious to know whether GRID is being used widely as a monitoring tool or not !

Thanks,
Prem J

No such issues here ... we use another 4 letter word ... Perl to do