RE: Oracle 24x7 shops and Patches-Upgrades.

From: Kerber, Andrew <Andrew.Kerber_at_umb.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:53:13 -0600

Cant be done w/o multiple redundant hardware. If your job security is based on 24 x 7 available w/o redundant hardware, you better be keeping your resume current. If you don't have a staging db, you cannot do 24 x 7.

Andrew W. Kerber
Oracle DBA
UMB     "If at first you dont succeed, dont take up skydiving"