Re: RAC Interconnect

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:19:36 -0500

Veritas support - well it varies. At the site I used to work, we've got down to backline engineering and there are really brilliant technical people working. However, particularly sluggish is support for Oracle 10g and Oracle itself is not very keen on Veritas to say the least. IMHO.

Regarding LLT,
I tested LLT in another aspect - evaluating CPU consumption compare to UDP (running Oracle of course). Surprisingly, it wasn't any lower with LLT whereas I thought that eliminating "expensive" IP stack should definitely reduce CPU consumption.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group