Dynamic Remastering [10gR2. 32 Bit Linux CentOS]

From: Shivaswamy Raghunath <shivaswamykr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:33:37 -0500

Hello.

On my home RAC I find that, "_lm_dynamic_remastering" has a value of "FALSE". I have not changed this value.

I thought it should have been TRUE for dynamic remastering to take place. Am I wrong in believing so? Is not 'TRUE' the default value for this parameter? How can I verify that dynamic remastering is indeed enabled (10.2.0.1)?

Thanks,
Shiva