Physical Database Design - Code Tables

From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:43:07 -0800 (PST)

Guys,

  I know that for developers having the generic, one-size-fits-all codetable is easier for them to code. However, I am very worried that having one generic codetable for all applications, all tables and all code fields could cause serious contention.

  Am on off here and if not, what is the best way to find out about contention.

  Thanks,
  Paula

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in less than one year.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Nov 21 2006 - 12:43:07 CST