Re: load test

From: Arul Ramachandran <contactarul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:03:48 -0800

Yes, hammerora :-) I played with it for a few days. I think it provides a decent framework to set up a load test.

hammerora reads a level 4 trace file and converts it tcl, allows you to set up virtual users to run the test...however some knowledge of (ora)tcl would be useful and needed...

Did you get a chance to check it out?

Arul